How’s your HVAC business doing? If 2022 is your year to reel in the spending and find ways to save your business money, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got a list of the top seven ways to do it.
- Update your pricing – if you’re still charging the same amount you were several years ago, it’s time to bump it up to the market value
- Analyze equipment and vehicles – are you paying more than you should for equipment? Consider running a lease/buy analysis to be sure.
- Check your vendor agreements – are you paying too much for the heating and cooling equipment you’re selling to your customers? If yes, consider updating the agreement or finding different vendors.
- Assess your inventory – is the equipment you have on hand what your customers want and need? You can save money by not carrying excess inventory.
- Start networking – you can save money on marketing by networking with like-minded business owners. Share information and customer contacts.
- Concentrate your marketing efforts – focusing your marketing to the demographic and location most likely to give you their business will save you money.
- Partner with McCall’s – one of the best ways to save your business money in the new year is by partnering with McCall’s. Benefits of partnering with McCall’s include:
- Partnerships with name-brand manufacturers to save you money on top-of-the-line equipment
- Continued training for your staff, so they stay on the cutting edge of the HVAC industry
- After hours support
Contact them today to find out more about how you can save your HVAC business money by partnering with McCall’s Supply, Inc.